Monday, July 6, 2009

thepoyoness

I'm listening to the only Kellie Pickler song i actually think is alright -__-''


Best Days of Our Lives - Kellie Picker feat. Taylor Swift

I remember the song Red High Heels. lol. that song was quite kelakar.


Gireesh's sister is getting married this Sunday, so so.. ooo it's another wedding ya'll! XD

haha. i'm a fan of weddings. I just the entire atmosphere of it as long it's not too complicated, fun and pleasant but that never is the case in ceylonese weddings.


I'm a ceylonese tamil, and the wedding processions for us, is much more lengthy than the average Indian wedding you normally seen on overlydramatic hindi soaps and tamil movies. What's even longer is the ceremonies you have get done BEFORE the wedding. However, putting all that aside, it's pretty unique what these ceremonies actually signify and it always has something to do with 'to ensure our future is happy and kind or to worn off the evil eye'. Funny how our ancestors came up with stuff like this. haha. I wouldn't say i don't believe them because, times have change and we still continue on doing this rituals just because were told to do so. heck, i believe them. i'll be paranoid enough to do it and i guess a part of me would do it because i actually feel the need to keep the culture alive. =/

I'm not the most religious person around but i do pray, i do read up on religion, i do take an interest in it. So yes, my wedding would consist of that. hahaha minus the excessive amount of relatives la. seriously, i would only want to invite people that's i've met in the span of 3 years before my actual wedding.


ooo look what i did since i'm so self absorbed & poyo :D


No comments: