currently listening to:
Hello all! =)
Today is Monday. which means classes only start at 11 but end at 4pm x) IELTS was bloody fun. I know i was the one regretting taking the subject due to the new timing for the classes in the new timetable, but it's all good. classes are hella' fun. especially today where the lesson is concentrated on speaking. So we all had to go up infront of class to basically talk about ourselves in.. well the most witty way possible.
I can't forget's Sughan's
"Hi. I like stamps. I collect stamps. Stamps are fun"
-__-''
I don't mind stamp collecting, heck, my mom and i have a couple of albums that are well.. older than most . LOL. but coming from him, very unlikely.
So yes, netball match was cancelled today. WOOooHOoo! I really enjoyed netball and all the practices and friendlies we had, but i must say, it's tiring. You'll end up with sore buttcheeks if your not used to it. Did i tell you i'm now the President of the Food Club?? O.o ALL THANKS TO JAVEED ! My plan for all the other extra activities was to lay looowww, like very lowwww underneath a rock burried under a couple of other rocks... that low because i'm.. lazy. BUT STILL, i ended up in the graphics department of the college magazine and in the photography club andddddddddddddddddddddd in the food club -___-''
RESULTS ARE OUT! XD i got A,A,B+ XD B+ for CHEMISTRY. lolololol. so close to an A. if it wasn't for the time, i would've done much better! =(
Oh well, better luck nexttimeeee!
i'm hungerrsss
i want foooooood
No comments:
Post a Comment