SO, application period to apply for UK universities for next year's intake for pharmacy (september) is nearing. Personal statements, testimonies and everything has to be compiled. it's not a must for everyone to apply, but i'm still on the fence about applying. I've always wanted to study in the UK. since i was 5. I used to tell myself, I wanna go to Oxford to become a lawyer. except that has changed a lil.
Now it's more, to doing something in the medical field but still at the same place. haha. but than, coming back to reality, it's a known fact, education in the UK is bloody expensive even with a scholarship since we have to include cost of living, flight tickets, etc etc. So yes, i'm still not sure whether to just go for it, and apply and see whether i can get or, just go ahead with my initial plan.
IF i get a place, it means leaving next year september for the UK.
On a whole other note, i was actually looking into medicine in Indonesia. Even to get a place there, it's not that easy. oieeehh..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment