skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Eye of the Ostrich
You and I will never die without a fight My suburban muse
Saturday, July 4, 2009
akljgklsdmgk;lf
imjngjksjbkdfbjdkbdjb
dgkjfksajfdkgs
dkgfgjak'
ssdkjfdkhb
gnjsbkdf'heagdrts;kl e=hnupo
[itdrltvpsrke
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:)
Teva
i'm of myself. true libran. I like people with strong convictions, convicts with perfect diction, & underdogs with good intentions
View my complete profile
FamilyandFriends
Amanda Koh
Amelia Justina Ng-Hao
Brian Tang
Bro
Chu Kean
Daphy Thian
Felicia Tan
Geraldine
Jared Locke
Jeremy Gan
Jia Liang
Jia Meng
Joey
Joshua Ng
Ka Wah
Kenny Sia
Kim Loong
Kok Hao
Leo
Mengq Yek
Mer Vin
MingHui + Ally
Navin Magnus
Ng Wei Ying
Nicole
Qi Tyng
Ryrul
Samantha
Shalini
Siva
Spellman
Syaza Najwa
Trisha
Vishan
Wayne
Woei Jiann
BlogsIBaca
Antithesis2
Kenny Sia
SweatLee/SuetLi
And They Say
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(238)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(10)
▼
July
(26)
I finally managed to crack since i've been bottlin...
Hello. I've been away. Been busy. Had our first Ma...
=)Games Carnival was yesterday! Merchants of Bolly...
Hello. The aftermath of the parent-lecture confere...
I DESPISE MOSQUITOES they have a FEAST every singl...
It's 2.53am now. i can't sleep. I keep listening t...
currently listening to: Hello all! =)Today is Mond...
I meant to blog sooner, however, my buttcheeks hur...
overdose of bonethugsI saw Kim Loong today =) He l...
long overdue
Today was the first netball match for our inter-co...
I feel.. everything inside of me has been ripped o...
i'm fed up really. but it's not like me to just ke...
SO, application period to apply for UK universitie...
I feel so niceeee!I woke up at 10am :D would leave...
thepoyoness
falalalalaladudie sleeping looo. =(means, i also s...
Promtay =)
Apoptosis!also known ascell suicideis basicaly wha...
akljgklsdmgk;lfimjngjksjbkdfbjdkbdjbdgkjfksajfdkgs...
Good Morning World!I'm awake and pumpin :Dlol. I h...
currently reading on point mutation.POINT MUTATION...
Do youDo you really enjoy living a life that's so ...
Kepada Kawanku, LeongQiTyng,kita haruslah berBM-BM...
BeatriceChanTurns18Today
Let's see, recap of today-First pic of the day was...
►
June
(20)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(34)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(35)
►
2008
(196)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment