skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Eye of the Ostrich
You and I will never die without a fight My suburban muse
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
:( my head's spinning gasings
Chemistry kills. Tyng i agreeeeee with yoou.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:)
Teva
i'm of myself. true libran. I like people with strong convictions, convicts with perfect diction, & underdogs with good intentions
View my complete profile
FamilyandFriends
Amanda Koh
Amelia Justina Ng-Hao
Brian Tang
Bro
Chu Kean
Daphy Thian
Felicia Tan
Geraldine
Jared Locke
Jeremy Gan
Jia Liang
Jia Meng
Joey
Joshua Ng
Ka Wah
Kenny Sia
Kim Loong
Kok Hao
Leo
Mengq Yek
Mer Vin
MingHui + Ally
Navin Magnus
Ng Wei Ying
Nicole
Qi Tyng
Ryrul
Samantha
Shalini
Siva
Spellman
Syaza Najwa
Trisha
Vishan
Wayne
Woei Jiann
BlogsIBaca
Antithesis2
Kenny Sia
SweatLee/SuetLi
And They Say
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(238)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(16)
▼
April
(32)
Happy Birthday Mango! :)Your twenty years young to...
:( my head's spinning gasingsChemistry kills. Tyng...
Singh is King and Kaur is Whore??Whoever came up w...
HelloThere :)I'm back from dinner AND off to study...
Verdict on Krispy Kreme
Hello there!Today I spent time with my Sha-Bangla ...
Been planning the trip to Bandung recently. My mum...
currently listening to : Knock You Down by Keri Hi...
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
it's been awhile, but i've got some new tracks tha...
another thursday in the month of april
350th post
Happy Belated Birthday QI Tyng :)
Burn it down till the embers smoke on the groundAn...
the parentals plan on fulfilling their retirement ...
currently...
My Mirror Speaks
Currently listening to : Jojo - Beautiful Girl Rep...
The bio testwas so bloody suspensionnyly TOUGH.I T...
Gettin' Knocked in the Head with a PencilBox
OxyFresh
My definition of a perfect SundayNot.to.be.disturb...
I realised blogging is one of my main sources of k...
Never
Dear Mango...
PoDa PUDINA!
Comm.Service.
I would hold you in my armsI would take the pain a...
My Rohan's out of the hospital. jkasdjkdsafjhsdjkf...
Hello.Thank you. It's been a topsy turvy one but g...
I'll Give you TWO SLIGHT TAPS!
ApriLFooL
►
March
(34)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(35)
►
2008
(196)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment