Happy Birthday Mango! :)
Your twenty years young today! I hope you have an awesome awesome birthday bamboo.
The Mango i'm referring to is my dudie. Today was his birthday and yes, i did get him a gift already but during Chemistry, i thought of heading to Big Apple (Not a Krispy Kreme Fan, it disapointed me) and get him 20 doughtnuts. and yes, i did. Since Shasha and Jash were already going for lunch, they and tinesh tagged along. I got the doughnuts. 24 doughnuts, so the four, the four of us had one each! :D I HAD MY ALIEN! mooharharharhar
I went to his place to drop it off. The plan was to get there drop it off and get home. INSTEAD
i got there, dropped it off, had orange juice, cake and nasi lemak and than left. lol.
Happy birthday again bamboo.
I sayanggg! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment