Saturday, April 18, 2009

Currently listening to : Jojo - Beautiful Girl Reply
Yesterday was a fun fun day. Jash and I only had Chem for the day, so after Chem, Me,Jash, Aaron, Adam, Benny and Beatrice went to sentral to search for the Rm1 vending machine. Seriously, coke, miranda, pepsi everything, it's only Rm1. but what was funny was when Aaron put Rm1 for a coke, and he got RM1 back from the machine. :S
Than we bought gummi bears and cola candies! HEHE.
Benny and I kept singing Lil' Wayne's Lollipop because Aaron bought a lollipop for his gf :)
After that we got back to college, seeing that they had physics. Than we met Karthik in the canteen and decided to get some kulfi!
Jassal's Kulfi is awesome . sedapp sedap sedap.
On our way back to meet the others to go to BTS for bowling+pool+foosball, met Kavin on the way.. oh my god he was like
DEII TEVANEEAAA!!! I WANNA SLAAAPPP YOUU I TELL YOU!! YOU MADE ME WAIT FROM 11.45 IN THE CANTEEN FOR YOUUU TAHU KE TAK TAHU!?!?!? I CALLED YOU SO MANY TIMES AND TEXTED YOU AH!!!
see see, it was one text and 4 misscalls. but yeah. haha. got the map in the end.
lolololol. it wasfunny.
Than met up with Yudesh, Dave, Pang Chien, Beatrice, Leng Lei, Chee Liang & Chee Wei (twins), Jay, Ginger and Shaggi.
Felicia had CF so she didn't follow in the end.
Decided to eat with this ppl, ended up with a coin toss. We went to subway and got us sandwiches and Yudesh was giving lessons on how to savour a subway sandwich. lol.
We went bowling than. DAVE bowls so funny. he goes there..he stops... raises his hand DAMNN TINGGI..than than.. drops the ball. =.= pang Chien won in the end, with me coming second. He spins the ball damn prooo!
Than we played foosball. Jash and i was up against shaggi and PangChien first, losing 5-1.... BLAH
after that it was against dave and yudesh. HAHA. we tied twice. than we played pool and jash & I had to get home after that. got Kavin's birthday present. tmrw's bbq :)
i gotta go finish up homework.

ta!

No comments: