Religions are different roads converging to the same point. What does it matter that we take different road, so long as we reach the same goal
M.Gandhi
Hello there people :)
I just got home. Today was chemistry with Mr.Tan. Honestly, I love all my classes but chemistry is the one i am always most eager for. One of the best teacher i've ever had. Than we found out, he's James's Dad. haha. No wonder the slight resemblence between the two.
I was at college by 7am today because mom had to leave early today. No one was there yet, than Alex appears. Apparently he used to live in the condo infront of my house before! and he studied in Yoke Nam! haha. but only until standard 4. Than there was this other guy, i forgot his name, he kept asking everyone whether they were coming for CrossRoads which is actually going on RIGHT now. Than Kha Kiet comes along saying how this book he's reading is a different point of view of the general perspection of protestants and catholics.
So everyone came and we had class. class as always was very good. I finished early today so i had my lunch in the canteen. THE FOOD'S AWESOME I TELL YOU. except the fried rice. BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT'S REALLY GOOD. I brought chocolate cinnamon cake for everyone to try. semua pun suka :) heeeheeee. I was suppose to keep it for the food club but everyone ate it so fast, there was only two pieces left by time Food Club started. So Tinesh and Karthik had it.
After food club, Tinesh and I teman Jashreen to bts. Than Tim showed up and Jashreen left me and Tinesh waiting. Than Sashi showed up and we left together. I just got homeee ! :)
I miss my highschool friends, but i guess everyones busy, however, College has been great. The environment is great and everytime in college, i feel really... happy. :) I've made really good friends and i'm glad i did. Anywho, am off to shower and play street fighter 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment