Hello my young padowans. I doubt nyone visits this blog so it's still alright if it was left dead for a few .. uh.. days..more more than that.
I'm just waiting for this week to end so i'll finally have a .. more relaxed week. I don't even look forward to weekends nymore because, there's no such thing as a weekend for me anyways. =/ pfft. Been swamped swamped swamped with homework, and the editorial board and preparing for the club's first official meeting. -___-'' (honestly not that excited about it because honestly, i didn't want to do this =/)
Orientation Camp was bloody fun but most end up with food poisoning and infections XD so, most have been on MC's for the past two days. even my Math lecturer and that other female lecturer who followed us. apaprently she's on drips in the hospital. O.o
THAT'S WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!
take vitamin C. :D
heheheee! like what Jenifer and i did.
I slept from 6pm to 6am yesterday. heeeeeeeee!
I'm gonna start on mahh studying
I tell you, during my both my primary + secondary school days, i've NEVER studied this much compared to the total amount i had to 'study' for those 11 forsaken years.
arghargh. Alevels = boleh pergi mampus
-____-''
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment