Sunday, August 23, 2009

Currently listening to : Vote by the Submarines



Last year, with friends, i have mentioned on numerous occasions that I didn't want to do Alevels as a choice for a pre-u course as i thought it was time consuming but here i am, doing Alevels in the college that i mistook for Pudu Jail when i saw it from the monorail on New Years Eve.



It's true, it's not what i wanted, but i don't regret the decision I made (yes, i made the decision and it wasn't a choice of my parents. They weren't so keen on it either) I'm sure most of ya'll view the place as a rather school like place because it's only one block, not all that fancy compared to the other more.. uh..advanced colleges, we go for camps and make placemats and etc.. -___-'' not helping, but ya, MCKL gives me a very homey feeling. Everyone there is not out to prove the other better, there's no such thing whose dressed better, whose the skank, whose this whose that. Everyone works towards a common goal and we all help each other out.


I'm actually glad with this choice i made. =)

No comments: