The rules are simple..
-do not copy the answers
-the tag questions must be 100% same
-tag people after doing the tag
-no tagging the same people back
People I tag:
1. Trisha
2. Merri
3. Amelia
4. Daphne
5. Qi Tyng
6. Shalini
7. Jared
8. Joshua Ng
9. Wisely
10. Najwa
Now the questions are:
How do you know no.1?
I met trisha during sports practice one day in form 1.She was in purple house and i was in red, i think the practices were one after the other. She was the one person that pronounced my name right on the first try :P haha. We talked alot on MSN but barely saw or spoke to each other at school. but than come form 3 till now, were tighter than cap gajah glue :P lol. she's my bangla la la.
What'll you do if you never met number 2?
Aiyoooo, how can i not have merri around :) No Such thing of not meeting her.
What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
AMELIA AH!! she won't date me. she'll run away. lol. Daphne too. Daphne might be living in fear half the time not knowing which part of her body would be badly bruised. hahahaha.
Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
Uhm, friends maybe. Shalini's engaged to Antoooonnnnn x) So she's definately taken.
Do you think number 10 is attractive?
Najwa? most definately. gorgeous . COUSINS MAH! haha.
Tell me something about number 9?
Wisely wisely. my neighbour :D I've known him since primary school. We've been in the same class from form 1 to 5. I remember in form 1, he and Joshua used to bug me like hell. He's been a good friend. :)
What language does number 2 speaks?
That i know of, she speaks english and malay... merri, do you speak chinese? i've not heard. i knowyou understand. heh
Who is number 3 going out with?
Not anyone that i know of that's for sure. heh
How old is number 4?
Daphne is 17 and a half. she'll be eighteen on the 3rd of September 09
When was the last time you talked to number 5?
I think it was a few days ago on MSN. it seems like it's been awhile tyng . heh.
Who is number 6 favourite singer?
singer... not so sure. i don't count snoop as a singer. she's a fan though.
Would you date number 7?
I'm taken. Jared's a great guy, but i sayang my dudie very very very the much. :) haha.
Is number 8 single?
yesh. i think so. Joshua, are you? i've not spoken to you in ages!
What do you think about number 3?
AMELIA AH!? I sukaaaaa sangat. she's damn fun to bug. she's so easily tickled just like me. lol. I remember poking her sides during class last year. I've known her since form 1. Wei Ying and her stick like cap gajah glue too and did i mention she's an up and coming designer??
(MAKE SURE GOT SOMETHING IN MY SIZE AH! i have had 3 ppl come up to tell me i should shop at the kiddy section from now on -___-)
She's a great friend. she's caring and always there to lend an ear to anyone. Very dependable and i'm thankful i have a friend like her. HER BIRTHDAY'S COMING UP BY THE WAY ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment