currently listening to: Jennifer Hudson's Spotlight.
I think the song has a great beat although lyrically i can't relate to it. The song is basically about an overbearing partner that keeps his girl under lock because he's afraid she might find someone else or.. main miang. lol. The girl however is saying she doesn't like being treated that way and if he treated her better, he wouldn't have to worry about things like that.
I guess i think i'm lucky that my boboi never did that to me. :) He does treat me right. He does love me for however i am and at the same time, he does tells me things as it is. He calls me beautiful instead of hott although i think whenever he does that, he's putting ice on my head. We have an understanding that i don't think most would understand. We're so comfortable with each other to the extent that people may find it a lil weird.He has surprise me in many ways and although it's been two long years, he still never fails to do so.
For two years and still counting, he's put up with me. it's a shocker. I must be a real test to his patience alright but i can't imagine being with anyone else...maybe shahrukh khan but that's a whole other story..Thank you so much for all the memories be it bitter or sweet, I'll never forget them. He's my very own suburban muse.
You and I will never die without a fight. my suburban muse.
thank you dudie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment