I have this routine when it comes to eating Magnum ice cream. i'll break off the chocolate part and put it in a bowl and have the vanilla part first. than i'll let the chocolate melt and have it like cream. yuuum :)
I remember as kids, my parents used to get us ice cream every weekend. It was a cornetto classic and magum classic. If it was my dad, he would get me vitagen since i liked having my ice cream with Vitagen-ORANGE. It was a very regular thing we did but now things are so different.
My brother is actually working, my dad's working in a different state and is home at least two weekends in a month.
I miss the times i followed my dad to Mobil to get the ice cream and vitagen and going to bkt. jalil club with the whole family to watch my dad and bro play badminton while my mom watched over me when i went to swim. My brother was a very good badminton player. He used to train under this Selangor Coach or something. So we used to drive up to Selayang for his trainings. i joined too as a kid but it wasn't my forte'.
I joined gymnastics instead and to tell the truth i wasn't bad at it. I joined gymnastics with my childhood friend, Adithya at Sunway. I always looked forward to classes but i hated it when i had to go back because one, i would smell like that stupid powder they used to prevent blisters and two, i wouldnt be seeing Adithya. I always considered her like a sister to me back than. We used to scheme plans to have sleepovers. coming up with excuses although we knew we had school on monday. haha. However, i stopped gymnastics after 3 years or so. My mom, found it a hassle driving me up and down sunway. I stopped it myself because i felt bad.
One more thing i remember when i was young was how Aunty Rany and the family came down from the states EVERY YEAR and stayed at our place for a month or more. I had people around me than. That's the time Achu would be here and we would always be getting ourselves into trouble. OH! i remember the amount of candy they used to bring back. sour wormz, 'american kitkat' (Achu's favourite but i prefer the malaysian one lol), kisses, M&Ms', gummi bears. OOO!! i love em all. haha. AND NOT FORGETTING THE FIGHTS ACHU and I had. omgosh, we would get on each other's nerve but on the day she is gonna leave for the states, we would be the only two crying. It's damn sad loo. :(
It's surprising how time passed by so quickly. I wish to be that lil girl again. That baby in the family although i was a serious brat but i liked the togetherness my family had. It's not here so much now. We're all growing up anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment