Thursday, January 15, 2009

the second driving class

I'm listening to Bonethugs and Harmony ft. Tupac - Thug Love
haha. It's been awhile i must say.
I had my second driving class today. I can side park i can do the three point thing and i even managed to drive to bukit jalil from my aunt's place without killing anyone or damaging public property BUT i was shit afraid having to drive like that for the first time because everyone that lives in Seri Petaling knows how unforgiving and inconsiderate Seri Petaling drivers are to EVERYONE. EVEN WHEN YOUR JUST LEARNING.
HELLO PPL, THERE'S A FUCKING 'L' STICKER AT THE BACK THERE. IT MEANS THE PERSON'S LEARNING?!
HONKING AT THEM SO BLOODY LOUDLY WOULDN'T MAKE THEM AN EXPERT IN AN INSTANCE.
HAVE SOME BLOODY COURTESY.
WHAT'S THE HURRY? WANNA GO TOILET IS IT?
My mom always told me before you leave the house OR ANYWHERE,
look for a toilet and just
GO.
HOLDING IT ALL IN DAMAGES YOUR
KIDNEYS and BLADDER.
Good gracious.

No comments: