skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Eye of the Ostrich
You and I will never die without a fight My suburban muse
Sunday, January 4, 2009
the ever so fly stye rhyme
my stye,
is rubbing against my eyeball,
rub rub rubbin against my eyeball
check it, EYEBALL.
word
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:)
Teva
i'm of myself. true libran. I like people with strong convictions, convicts with perfect diction, & underdogs with good intentions
View my complete profile
FamilyandFriends
Amanda Koh
Amelia Justina Ng-Hao
Brian Tang
Bro
Chu Kean
Daphy Thian
Felicia Tan
Geraldine
Jared Locke
Jeremy Gan
Jia Liang
Jia Meng
Joey
Joshua Ng
Ka Wah
Kenny Sia
Kim Loong
Kok Hao
Leo
Mengq Yek
Mer Vin
MingHui + Ally
Navin Magnus
Ng Wei Ying
Nicole
Qi Tyng
Ryrul
Samantha
Shalini
Siva
Spellman
Syaza Najwa
Trisha
Vishan
Wayne
Woei Jiann
BlogsIBaca
Antithesis2
Kenny Sia
SweatLee/SuetLi
And They Say
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(238)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(32)
►
March
(34)
►
February
(26)
▼
January
(35)
I came across a uhm, you can say old 'friend' 's b...
jjj
walk in your lane. bodoh.O.O is trisha's new best...
rubik's cube
of watching dramas like an old lady.
is it just me, or is CNY this year not it's usual ...
ForTheRecord
Constructive Critisism
lalalalalala why spend SOOOOOOOOO much on clothes...
John Legend --- EEEEEEEEEKKK!
I watched Yuva Yesterday. I actually finished the ...
The Inaugaration of President Barack Obama
The Trip To and From Hulu Langat (YES, i'm still a...
The Trip To and From Hulu Langat (YES, i'm still a...
Thaipusam's coming
I wanna sound like a bratbut if i had all the mone...
Soybean MILK
before this, the thought of getting our driving li...
What % of a virgin you are at life?
Update on the class gathering
How I wish you could see the potentialthe potentia...
3rd driving class
Tiffany Evans's song, Promise Ring featuring Ciara...
the second driving class
currently listening to:-Other Side of the World- K...
I went for the StarEducation Fair recently. Recent...
current songs that are being played over and over ...
currently listening to:Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai by...
Happy Birthday
Blue sky us holding downThere's no whyOnly the sou...
I'm finally going to get the camera. camera mera m...
Hello everybody.I have a swollen left eye that i c...
the ever so fly stye rhyme
i bought soy ink wrapping paper yesterday. and NO,...
HappyBirthdayPumpkin
►
2008
(196)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(32)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment