Monday, January 19, 2009

before this, the thought of getting our driving license done seems to be so exciting and something that is expected to be a piece of cake. But Once you've actually started classes etc, started driving on the road, than getting horned at and losing control of the stering when you make a turn, mixing up the gas and brake pedal and etc.I beg to differ to that.
It's not hard. Definately isn't. It's something with time and practice, you'll get used to it. But I'm a very paranoid person. I overthink every situation. I even overthink how should i actually push the elevator buttons.
(IMAGINE HOW MANY PEOPLE HAS TOUCHED IT AND GOD KNOWS WHO PICKED THEIR NOSE OR SCRATCHED THEIR BUTT BEFORE THEY TOUCHED IT
and think of what what all they must've picked out or scratched off their butt!)
So, imagine me on the road with a manual car, mixing up the brake and gas pedal at a traffic light and at junctions. Imagine the car having to mati while making a 3 point. (lol that was damn funnnaaaaayyy). Having me on the road is a hazard. Whatever my brother has been saying about me driving has all come true. lol. curses.

No comments: