Tuesday, June 9, 2009

random: More than 64% of Malaysian women are unsatisfied with their sex life.

haha. i was reading women's weekly -___-''

It's such a quiet night. i can hear the cars go VROoOOOmMmMMM VVvvRRRrOOoOOOmMmMm!

Today i went to the petrol station to fill petrol. I realised, for 60bucks i can get full tank. For myself, full tank can last for like two and a half weeks to three weeks. Quite efficient loo my car.

I realised, i blog like some serious apek sometimes yet i can't help it. I know that i do but i couldn't be bothered to prettify my words and such. oh well...


dummm...DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......

just keep swimmin swimmin swimmin.... I SPEAK WHALE!





T_T


I'M SO ULU KAMPUNG BORED, that i'm watching this video on re-run. WHY YOU MAY ASK? i saw on tv today this disney channel special, they gonna show all them pixar movies right from A Bug's Life! I loved A Bug's Life. It sure beat Antz. Anywhooooooo

I wanna go search for nicer videos. Yes, that's what i shall do. since i'm so.. bored.

blah.

No comments: