1. If someone says,"Is this okay?
Bye Bye (remix)- Mariah Carey ft. Jay Z
2. How would you describe yourself?
Stepped on my J's - Nelly ft. Jermaine Dupri and Ciara (lol!)
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
I won't say i'm in love - The Cheetah Girls (this is irony)
4. How do you feel today?
Feelin' Myself- Dolla
5. What is your life's purpose?
Good Life- Kanye West ft. T-Pain
6. What is your motto?
Hip Hop is Dead- Nas(that that ain't my motto!)
7. What do your friends think of you?
I wanna have your Babies - Natasha Bedingfield (LOLOLOLOLOL!)
8. What do you think of your parents?
My Life, Your Entertainment - T.I
9. What do you think about very often?
Livin' La Vida Loca- Ricky Martin (Yes..I have this song -___-)
10. What is 2+2?
Whatever you like- T.I
11. What do you think of your best friend?
We Never Change- Coldplay
12. What do you think of the person you like?
ViVa LaVida- Coldplay
13. What is your life?
Lollipop - Lil Wayne
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Piazza, New York Catcher- Belle & Sebestian
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
dangerously in love - beyonce knowles
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
hands- jewels
17. What will they play at your funeral?
edge of seventeen- lindsay lohan
18. What is your hobby/interest?
suburban muse- abandoned pools
19. What is your biggest fear?
great DJ- ting tings
20. What is your biggest secret?
fanaa
21. What do you think of your friends?
Happy- Natasha Bedingfield
22. What will you post this as?
Can't Touch This - Peter Griffin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment