two years and one month on Wednesday.
Yes, it's been 2 years and one month of being with the same guy. There were ups and downs and everything and such just like normal people. To be very honest, i never expected things to go on for this long. Time flew and we stayed on. Things worked out, that means something. People can say i'm stupid for holding on for so long and not learning to let go, but why let go when things are great? Don't people only break up when things are shit and they just can't take it anymore and when all hope if lost?
I forgot to take in what's now. Now, things have been great. i'm glad. and that matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) (Trish and Daph's friend who you don't know...yet here.) I have no life. So I will offer you my comments ^_^;;
Relationships, are..complicated I find. But you're right. When things are great, why let go? But then, why let go when they're shit, either? Circumstances change, love shouldn't, right? :)
That's my two cents. I'm an idealist, shoot me.
Post a Comment