Sunday, November 30, 2008

BOOM SHAKALAKA IT'S SALE YOOO.

It's the sale. The government as urged all prices of imported and local consumer product to be reduced, thus, SALE SALE SALE SALE.

My mom, brother and I went shopping today. I must say, it was a first for the three of us to do this and actually come back with alot alot of stuff for once. It was also very dissapointing that i couldn't find anything that was in my size that i liked. Whatever i liked, the smallest size was too bloody big for me. Shalini said it's a sign i should gain some weight, my mother says i shouldn't, i would regret it like what she is right now. lol. But yeah. the aim is to get into some shape. I have a very lanky body. Good in a way.

The thing is, i'm gonna be going swimming at least once or twice a week. Anyone care to join? =) Than again i don't mind swimming alone since i wanna do laps. Been a very very very very very long time since i did that. Once i feel i'm in good enough shape, I'll get that tattoo. Tomorrow am going to go cut my hair.

Take care my kawans'. Not like anyone reads.

No comments: