So this has been the routine since... uh LAST Friday. =)
alarm set for 5Am. i wke up at 5Am. Sleep back at 6Am till 8Am. THAN, i take at least half an hour getting my butt off my bed because my BED IS SOOO SEDAPPP to sleep on(if that makes sense). I shower lama lama, than go online. lol.
Last Night i finished Season Four of House. SO SAD. I mean i have this hate/love thing for the cutthroat bitch but still....she didn't have to go through what she did! aiyoyooo..so Sad. Now I've started on Season 5. The first episode itself so drama. Here you can see House seriously act like a baby and wilson and house go through 'couples' counselling.
I got this from Tyng's Blog.
Name: Teva
Sisters: none.
Brothers: Yes. an older one
Shoe size: 7 and a half or eight. depending on the the type of shoe sometimes.lol bowling shoes i'm 6 and a half for some reason.
Weight: last i checked, i think i'm 50 kilos. LOL
Where do you live: I live in a place where the art of double parking is being enhanced every single day.
Have you ever
Been on a plane: Yes
Swam in the ocean: i think i have. than i started screaming because it felt like something was pulling my leg all of a sudden.
Fallen asleep at school: I ALWAYS CAN'T DO THIS. seriously. i don't get why. i've tried. even during exams. but i just can't.
Broken someone's heart: maybe maybe not. haha.
Fell off your chair: ....occasionally.
Saved e-mails: Yes
What is your room like: It's purple and pink'ish.
Who was / were the last person(s)
You danced with : i also can't remember. I think it's trisha.
Last made you smile: Dudie
Today did you
Talk to someone you like: not yet. i just woke up. brother sleeping. parents went to work. hehe.
Kissed anyone: tak da.
Get sick: nope.
Talk to an ex: nope
Miss someone: at the moment, nah, i don't miss anyone.
Eat: HAVEN'T. because brother not awake so no food yet.
Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: yes, most of my classmates and Dudie.
Do you want children: i don't know.. if i'm suppose to have them, i'll have them =)
Do you like your hand-writing: YEAH I DO. I KNOW IT'S HUGE. but it's clear. hehe.
Are your toe nails painted: yes. pink. why pink? i don't know.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Premammah's bed
When did you cry last: recently.
Are you a friendly person: it depends how other ppl see things. I might be to them, than again i might not. But tome, i think i'm friendly.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Home.
Have you ever crawled through a window: yes. hehe.
Can you handle the truth: very..subjective. but i'll accept them.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: trisha
How many people can you say you've really loved: family,myself,close friends.
Do you eat healthy: not really...sadly.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: i think in those old photo albums of mine.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: yes.isn;'t that alwys the reason we cry?
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: loud but quiet sometimes.
Are you confident: yes i am.
Are you controlling: yeah.sometimes i am.
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. drinking milo from a milk bottle. HAHA
2. crying for the first two months of school.
3. learning Malay
4. just started playing the piano.
5. Got left behind by the bus and had to walk home.
I enjoy
1. bollywood
2. music
3. ice cream
4. travelling
5. taking pictures.
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Get something nice for my family, close friends and me
2. donate to those in need
3. can i still publish a book? been holding for years, parents say ok, friends say ok but still holding
4. pay for my sisters education, they'll get good education5. still spend wisely
5 jobs I've had
1. daughter
2. sister
3. student
4. friend
5. Rohan's babysitter. haha
i tag: whoevers bored and has nothing to do.
=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment