Hello! =) Let me recap last night.
I woke up at 7am, than TRIED helping my mom in the kitchen, but she shoo'ed me out in the end because i was so annoying x) hehehehehehe. So yeah, i did help la by sweeping the porch, cleaning the AvRoom, making my bed. LOL. at about 4pm Sha and Daphy came thinking we could do some lil dance for later on, lol. but failed. it's okay though. we got ready together and than waited for the rest to come. while doing so, we watched shah rukh khan videos with my parents. LOL. it was funny. Than Tyng came first followed by vaentan and edward. those two we're hiding in the bushes. haha. SO yeah, everyone started to come and than we took a few pictures and more pictures and than we ate and than i made this slideshow for my class(which is their present) haha, and i sure would like to think that they liked it. hehe.
Wei Ying also made one for us. THOSE PICTURES WE'RE SO OLD! hahahahahaha. so shy to look at them. but thank you fong fong. I really liked it.
Diviyhan kept bullyin all the boys. HEHEHEHHE. He's so manly for doing so. I like. THank you Divi for kenakan'ing them. than WE CUT CAKE. as usual, i fed all of them and stuffed icing into someone's face... forgot whose...i think it was ling's and nicole's.
Than it was the whole dancing thing which diviyhan and Marcus started for us. hehe.and than Uncle Manoh joined us and made vaentan dance! of all ppl, vaentan danced. it was good. I enjoyed myself.
Thanks guys for coming. I hope ya'll enjoyed the food and such.
Pictures are on Facebook =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment