Happy Last Day of 2009
Early on in this year, i was told, that people born in the year of 1991 was not gonna have a very good year, and well. ya. =.= Sorta worked out that way come to think of it. at least for myself. It surely did end badly, seeing how fucking screwed up my head is right now. Haha. than again, when has it NOT BEEN this entire year.
I sat through this year, keeping so many things to myself that i'm finally cracking. I had the choice of telling people but i never did. I chose against it because... well i don't know. i've become more reserve in that way. I know what people are gonna say and how they are gonna react.. to me it all seems so predictable. Family,friendships and relationships.. it has all become just far too predictable. So, i keep alot of things to myself, trying to just figure it out all on myself.
I may sound self centred or emo or that i just wanna isolate myself from everybody, but no, that ain't the case.
When friends need help, i'm there for them, i put aside whatever it's my head and hear em' out, since that's what they want. That's what friends are for noh? I go out with friends, i try to make plans (although half of em always fails. blah) but i do try. sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. potato potatoe.
You know what.
there's no point in this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment