Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What are the odds...


.... that I, ended up in the Science Stream. =/ Currently my trials are going on and let's just say, it has not been going as well as i thought it would. I expected better of myself.


Initially, I wanted to do something in the lines of Environmental Science or International Studies. If can, something that incorporates both. I have an interest in that because I had ambitions of joining the UNEP programme, which is the United Nation's Environmental Programme. But to get that, i need a starting off point. and that's not exactly provided here in Malaysia. Why i don't just move out and etc?


I have his odd feeling of loyalty to my country, where i want to serve it, in whatever way possible, before moving on. It's so sad that sectors such as these are so poorly developed in our country especially when environmental issues are becoming more serious every day.



So i settled for my second choice. I don't know exactly if i'm going to follow through with it either because at the back of my mind, I still want to do what i want. my first choice.

hmm. interesting how it all turned out.


No comments: