Sunday, May 3, 2009

India!


Shahrukh Khan in Asoka
And his kids!

Shah Rukh Khan in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai


Shahrukh Khan again! x)



Shahrukh Khan in ChakDe India





Bandhani Suit from Gujarat




Golden Temple in Amritsar

Rajasthan


Boat Ride in Kerala



The Deccan



The roads are found, the destinations are reached only with you



I love the song Tum Se Hi sung by Mohit Chouhan. Tum Se Hi directly translates to Only You. (My Hindi's gotten better! x) ) It's so lyrical and i think it's a very nice song :)



The song is from the movie Jab We Met. Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor and i actually liked Kareena Kapoor's acting in this movie. She won a Filmfare Award for it. I got the movie Delhi 6 but i've yet to watch it. Abhishek Bachchan! But Fafa said it wasn't an all that good movie.



I want to do some serious travelling come next year after my A'levels. See some places before i start anything. India's on my mind. Hydrebad, Kerala,Rajastan, Punjab, Simla, Gujerat, and last stop, bollywood aka. Mumbai.



:(



I've been to India twice, but i think i've not seen enough of it yet. There's so many things to do still. See the Deccan, ride a dune buggy on it, see Shahrukh khan, get myself Gujerati punjabi suits!, try the bang drink (WEEED DRINK x)), take the overnight boat ride in Kerala and have hot garam masala idli's in the morning, ride dune buggys' in Rajashtan! See the Golden Temple in Amritsar and do the balle' balle with them punjabis'! AND AUNTHENTIC




JELLEBE. oh my gosh.





Now i wanna go even more. -__-'' Gotta start saving moneeyy. aiyoyooooooo..



and and



I'M NOT MOVING.



PLANS ON MOVING HAVE BEEN SLASHED. WOOHOO!

No comments: