Monday, March 23, 2009

23/3/09

TODAY

was such a lazy day it was alright :)

Woke up at 7am because i was afraid i would oversleep for class. Class was at satu setenga petang. HOWEVER, i decided to take the bus to KL sentral than the monorail (i'm making use of public transport alright). I thought ah, the bus would take close to half an hour plus. SEE SEE THAT BUS ACTUALLY CAME ON TIME THIS TIME AROUND AND GOT TO KL SENTRAL WITHIN 20 minutes.

babi betul. So dudie and I decided to go makan! Since we stopped abit far off from the restaurant, we took a bus back to that infamous busy street. Ate at seetharam! (the chicken varaval was sedap :) ) Than, we still had some time to kill, we took the bus to the monorail and went to TimeSquare lol. betulbetul nothing to do. browsed some clothes and checked some books out. I PINCHED HIS BOOBIES IN PUBLIC!

x) heeeeheeee. He says doing that is worst than being uh.. abusive. god knows what that meant. I forgot to look out for Cinnabon. I want their chocolate cinnamon bun :(

After that, he went home and i took the train back to college. First thing i find out, is that the time table changed. I HATE MONDAY'S TIME TABLE!!
i only have 2 hours worth of class AND THAT ALSO one is at 9am-10am and the other is at 3.30pm to 4.30pm.

gosh. tak puas betul. most of them were at the canteen. than Jash,Jennifer and I got our last 3 signatures. I tell you, Jash and I didn't get it easy. especially that fella Marol or Morol or donno what. he made us Sing and Dance to ABBA's Mammamia. ish. and it was recorded. It's going to go on BBQ Nite.

=/ celaka.

So class was suppose to be at 1.30pm, but it got postponed to 3.30pm =.=
So we went to the library but we got sSSHHHhhh'ed ten million times, Beatrice and I went to the canteen. Apparently the guys were literally roasting themselves in the sun playing basketball. crazy. SO PANAS.

mom picked me up after class cuz she was early. Anyway, it's homework time

No comments: