Friday, July 11, 2008

DumDeeDumDum

My dad had a change in heart, he's coming back this weekend =) This entire week got me thinking alot (i took this quiz in a mag, it says i'm a thinker =_=, figures). I thought about how in just a few more months, things wouldn't be the same again.
I am in between. I wanna be able to spend all the time i have now with my friends and him as much as i could but at the same time, i just wanna be distant from all so when the time comes it wouldn't be as hard.
Yeah i worry too much. I know that for a fact. Well, it's just how i am.

He told me to do decide on what i want and go for it and deal with it in a way that would benefit me. stop caring for others more than i care for myself.

No comments: