Wednesday, March 12, 2008

12/3/2008



Happy 17 months

SO, anyway, my melodramatic bestfriend is being melodramatic. Melodramatic reminds me of the movie Om Shanti Om where Shahrukh Khan's character, Om Makhija is potrayed as this overacting melodramatic guy with this huge crush on ShantiPriya always bursting out in a song or talking to the bilboard ShantiPriya. His mom is worst. lol. NAHIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

mom's baking a cake. chocolate cake. i can smell it. Yuuuuuuuumm.

So let's see what happened today...
I woke up...with a pair of swollen eyes. Went to Premammah's house all stoned and moody and was just sitting infront of the tv with my mouth hanging waiting for a fly to go in than Rohan ATTACKS.
Was waiting for Sha but she didn't have transport so had to wait for Anand to come out from the toilet so that he could pick her. I don't get men with their habit of reading the morning paper while they shit. God, and i read the papers everyday after he's done with it. So she came, we ate, we talked, we did addmaths, we ate even more and .. we talked. lol. so yeah..that's basically what we did.

convo with Merri

Me: FUCKER

Merr:ngo hoo oi lei, pat kwo, lei em oi ngo, lei chi tow mow?

Me:I LOVEEE YOU LAH!! WHERE GOT I DON'T LOVEEE YOUUU....I said fucker to the sky not you.

Merr: Right. I knew that.




EDIT::



and this is Nic



since MSN seems to hate my guts, i have to post this here for u to see. hah. oh well.

No comments: